PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2007, 15:03
jamesfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
has anyone who applied online received a paper application pack in the post?slightly confuzzled as the letter with it says that if i pass the screening stages, i'll be invited for an interview at "the office".yet,ive already got an interview,at concorde house.have rang virgin but there was no answer.any suggestions?

Hi Tiggerific 69!

I think there has been a cross over between VS systems, as by all accounts the "Online" application form is quite a recent feature, as opposed to the "Old Style" way of "telephoning" for an paper application form. I clearly remember a warning message stating "DO NOT APPLY ONLINE FOR ROLE OF CABIN CREW" and it gave you the number.

I telephoned for an application form (many months ago) and five days later I got an application folder with a letter stating that if I pass this stage I will be invited for an interview. I didn't bother with filling out the application.

Last week I was browsing the VS site and noticed that the warning message for the "DO NOT APPLY ONLINE FOR ROLE OF CABIN CREW" has gone and I was able to fill out the application online.

Two days later I received an invitation for assessment...monday two weeks.

So I would just ignore the letter and paper application you've received and attend your interview as normal.