PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2007, 08:25
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What misinformation ?

EAAFA
what misinformation did i spread ? the three i mentioned earlier did put a notice in all mel crew mail boxes for a meeting on the 22nd. no misinformation there everyone in mel knows about they just didn't bother to show up at it so whats the problem ? if a meeting is going to be organised those organising it should at the very least be able to admit to doing it, or maybe they're a little embarassed at the turn up ???? And as for person to person, why should i be any different to anyone else they try to berate with their ignorance. no-one tells those three what they really think, everyone just gives them lips service, its become a bit of a joke amongst the rest of us actually.

M00ving on
you are exactly what we don't need at the moment. you're very quick to turn on your fellow colleagues for expressing an opinion your criticism is just pathetic, although having read your previous posts thats all you can do it seems. if you've got nothing constructive or are just not able to be constructive why you don't do like your log in and just move on ? its clear your not happy and no one can change that little fact but you.