PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 3
Thread: CARDIFF - 3
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2007, 23:12
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They are going to run it from J34 but the problem is that they have mentioned the railway bridge there leading towards hensol, which suggests that it will be a single carriage way. Even so, if it is a decent road with a national speed limit direct to the airport then it will cut the journey probably by 10 minutes.

The main problem is how will they overcome the A48 crossing to the 5 Mile lane. The only thing i can suggest is that there will be a roundabout there.

I can see that they are moving along nicely with the new £2M baggage reclaime extension. They have put the first floor slabs in now, i'll try and get some pics of the development. Anyone spotted airbridge 10, half is blue and other half is white.

Scottish rugby airlifts start tomorrow with Globespan making a visit to fly the Welsh rugby team up to EDI (Weather Permitting) Hearing the rumours thats floating about they maybe here next year. KLM Cancelled flights for tomorrow. 8th Feb KL1058 KL1059/KL1060 KL1065/KL1066 Due to bad weather. Could see more cancellations to come with this snow.

Fly Safe