PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leather or Fabric
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2007, 18:18
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leather or Fabric

Hello all.
Sounds like a daft question but doing some "product research" for a college assignment and I am hoping some FFP's could help me out. Being crew I already have my own opinions but Id rather have the insight of the customers.

Basic enough question. In a medium to longhaul Premium economy cabin would you prefer Leather seats or Fabric (Drawing comparisons??? ME??? NEVER!!! lol!). If I could ask you to give reasons for your decisions and perhaps include other little ideas you may like to see but nothing too fancy and no smart comments like "all seats should be first class" etc! lol.

(Edited for clarity) Also, what is more important to you....Good oboard service OR a comfortable seat???? What I mean by this is would you prefer to have a nicer seat at the expense of the service frills such as dedicated crew, free champers, booze, food, newspapers etc!!!!

Thanks all, I appreciate your responses. Other airline people are also welcome to leave your comments. I imagine we probably have similiar ideas on this one.

P.S...I promise this is not for my airlines research...just a college thing! hehe!

Last edited by apaddyinuk; 8th Feb 2007 at 00:57.