PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - 3
Thread: Easyjet - 3
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2007, 13:56
CaptainProp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, Im so far away from being a "Eco-Nazi", you have no idea....

Difference is that in the past 10 years or so I have managed to get my head out of the sand, I suggest some of you should too.

I will not go in to details on the replys here, but guys, seriously, get your facts right before you start talking about global warming, cooling and land mass movements in our planets rather short history......

To add to my initial post, I wanna make clear that I never said, and never will say, that I think the money "gained" on these taxes are being used in the right way, far from. Neither did I say, nor will I, that I agreed on Mr Browns political agenda as such....All Im saying is that we really need to act now, before its too late.. Most research made in the last 5-10 years comes to the conclusion that it is NOT too late YET to do something about this and to start reverse the chain that we, you and me, have started....

Thing is, until leaders around the world start setting up clear goals and time frames for lowering pollution levels, nothing will happen...no money (not enough anyway) will be invested in alternative fuel resources etc. However at the end of the day, its up to us to tell our governments what we want, to make the choice on what kind of products we buy (ie environment friendly or "not")...

The choice is yours....

/CP