PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - 3
Thread: Easyjet - 3
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2007, 10:53
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Eco-Nazi! Paying Robber Brown more tax is not going to do anything for the health of the planet- Brown is on a massive money-raising campaign, and that is all there is to it, whilst we let him stay in power. Look mate, the world warms up and it cools down- all the time- it is never stable. We came out of an ice-age 10-20,000 years ago, and we are in a warm up cycle- it's all to do with the precession of the ecliptic and the spinning of the polar axis. The world will go into a cool down cycle eventually, like it has hundreds of times before, and once again Birmingham will be covered with ice 2 miles thick. It happens, sorry Birmingham, but I don't think you will be missed with that accent. Sorry for the Polar Bears and Penguins, it's nature. But it's fashionable for us to blame western democracies and ourselves for being the culprits. The world has a restoring force that keeps the atmosphere at least survivable (otherwise we would have not got this far in the development of life- but when you watch Eastenders, maybe we've used up all our rights to life). It's gonna warm up and be great for the tan, like eventually it's gonna freeze. But I am fed up with dodgy scientists using dodgy scientific data to produce dodgy scientific 'horror stories' that me and my BMW are destroying the planet. It's nonsense. There was a time all of India was a festering open volcano (as was Yellowstone) producing millions of times the CO2 humanity is. The Earth restored itself, and it will do again. Instead of punishing ourselves for being alive, I would far rather see Eco-Nazis saving rainforests and getting ridding of filthy diesel trains and buses and cows and their methane farts, and co-operating on nuclear energy. Then I would believe you were serious!