PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 3
Thread: BRISTOL - 3
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2007, 19:52
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CYM - A load factor of 87% isn't good? sorry have to disagree with you CYM, lets not forget this is the first flight, and Premium was full, I imagine the bosses at FC and BRS would count that as a success, lets not forget that the average CO load factor is less than that and according to MV's brilliant post with attatchment earlier in this thread they're very happy with it.
CO took a little while to become established and so will FCA longhaul, I expect you'll find the load factor will be less on quite a few of the winter longhauls, but at the end of the day it's paving the way for FCA 's 787 to come to BRS.
I dont understand how you would be dissapointed with a load factor like that especially when your money making cabin is chocca
Crackling Jet - Just to clarify your post, the POP goes out fortnightly starting next week, not next month and the VRA starts in May not March me ol mukka
MV - Spot on post as usual but the winter flights werent released til bout Sept, 2-3 months after the initial launch, not leaving very long to sell it