PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tristar Trouble....Again...
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2007, 15:36
BornToFlyFaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tristar Trouble....Again...

Whilst crewing in for RF on Friday, I noticed that one of the RAF's premier AT assets, of which we all have come to loath is still on the pan at Nellis.

After some digging about it seems that it is still the same one that went U/S on Wednesday with a small fuel indication problem. I then found out that this problem was cured but suddenly they had a fuel leak and have been here ever since........surprise surprise. Whilst this is all very inconvenient for the crew who I am sure are finding it tough sitting watching sports down the strip, they seem to have abandoned their passengers (Yet again) who are trying to get home after week here.
I hear now their ALM....Arrgh NCA again.........has gone sick with ear problems. (allegedly)

It never ceases to amaze me that these problems always seem to occur when Flag is on, or the "Global" or whatever you guys call those trips you are always on. Am I just being cynical, but come on guys do us a favour and just do your job on time and with no "minor unservicabilities" that you seem to carry from base ok then suddenly can't carry on arrival.

OK OK, I know these jets are old but come on......seriously

BTFF