PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - frustrated
Thread: frustrated
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2007, 07:14
747-436

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is not just ATC that is a very small world, the whole of Aviation is a very small world. There is always someone who knows someone that you know!!
Back to the start of the thread, it seems like I had my assesment day on the same day as mofoho as mine was just over a week ago as well. Not sure if it was the same location if they had more than one running at a time.
I had an email exactly a week after informing me that I am moving on to the next stage.
Don't worry that you haven't heard yet though mofoho, things take different times as I imagine HR have so many people to deal with.
One person who I spoke to at the assesment day had applied in Jan and had about 3 weeks between application and assesment, mine took about 7 weeks so just be patient!
Don't be shocked that the motivation exam didn't cover everything in the booklet, it is just one of the hoops that you have to jump through in order to proceed, I am sure if you get through to the interviews then you will need to demonstrate what you know about what you have learned about ATC.

Also as Point Seven says, respect the opinions and experience of those in who are on here!!

Last edited by 747-436; 4th Feb 2007 at 07:32.