PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Miss Flying So Much
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 22:50
EXek11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Looking forward to fly again ....

Hi Tallulah!

I understand you very well and I agree with what the others say.

I am so far in the same position, I injure myself all suddenly due to the repetitive bending and pushing in the cabin , one day i couldn t even walk because my right leg, hip and back were in spasm. I had xrays and mri done , but they were negative so the doctors couldn t diagnose what was wrong with me exactly and they considered that I was fit to fly...
My pains kept on coming and I couldn t stand it so I had to force myself to resign to this dreamjob to recover.

I had anxiety for a couple of month cuz I couldn t accept it, I didn t want to have a 5 days a week job , everything was becoming very frustrating to me ...

After months I understood that I can not fight anymore against these feelings and that life goes on and I can do other things ,I can stay still in the aviation industry...so I apply to work as ground staff...it is not so appealing , but i ll get some arline benefits and I am focus to climb all the way up to become a supervisor, flightdispatcher and then beeing in operations...

Sooo Tallulah cheer up !

I support you , you ll b efine.

Take care