PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 13:37
IXNAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'I'll put it bluntly. In my opinion, your comments are immature in content and devoid of any credibility.'

You are right. There are parts of Chicago and Boston that are far worse that Dubai.

I'll go back to my original statement. Find me the airline worldwide that offers you the total package.

USA-you are not going to get a wide bodied command anywhere that has job security in 3-4 years, even with the average pay of Emirates. Think you can get a job with UPS, FedEx, SWA with just a visa?

Singapore-Deposit your almost $50,000 bond in a bank there and don't leave a day early. Oh yes, I believe on the Cargo side you don't get paid for DH, plus 20% taxes.

China (anywhere)-And life in Dubai is rough?

Jet Airways-looks like you have to go back to your home country and pay for your PPC. Might be doable.

So please help me out, I am looking for that better job, and better than EK. Maybe you guys could go down the road to Etihad, or Air Arabia, or Gulf Air, or RyanAir. They're all better, right?