PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - No amenity kits for ID pax
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 07:43
the TRUTH about EY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Truth about EY

Hiya there

I'm a Cabin Crew flying with Etihad Airways and after reading this memo I had to make sure to give amenity kit from Business class ( Pearl Zone ) to some of my work mates flying to Bangkok on board even if they are in Economy class ( Coral Zone )... and not just the Amenity kit but I gave them the most expensive champgane and wine on board.

Well do they think I mean the Management the Cabin Crew do really give a ****e abou this memo. Crew in hundreds are leaving EY to QR and EK and just in December 300 Crew resinged from here and in one day in December 45 Cabin Crew resinged... latest rumours is saying they are going to hire 600 Romanians on their recruitment in Bucharest.

Green Lemon I gree with you Mate.. they just have decided to count peanuts. Poor Management and they treat cabin Crew like Labour workers.

the question is who did get salary increasment in EY... Not Cabin Crew.. Not Cockpit Crew... only the Management and PW his salary just trplied.

No wonder they are having diffculities recruiting Cabin and Cockpit Crew.. You made your bed then sleep in it.

Cheers

Last edited by the TRUTH about EY; 3rd Feb 2007 at 14:14.