PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Information
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2007, 11:22
Vimd23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr Some clarifications....

I do agree with guido , the cockpits are dusty and dirty , but trust me thats on the older 737 that have been around for a few years or are due for a check soon. Kingfisher , well they have new shiny cockpits , but thats only because their planes a spanking new some not more than a month old. If you compare a month old KF A320 with one of our new b737 , I am sure u will find the same amount of dirt and dust on the both of them ( I am unclear of which aircraft guido last few , if he considers the 737 Ng cockpit as basic instruments only ) . The cars can do with work , but thats only with regards to the transports in bombay , the other bases have relatively well kept cars , clean as well , drivers on the other hand I am sure that there is no differenece between the airlines , as neither will have english speaking drivers in good numbers , taking a cue from guido's accentuated english I am sure that most of the english speaking one's will have problems when it comes to understanding him even if he does speak english with the clarity depicted here. Anyway's just my two cents worth .
cheers
vimd23