PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working a day off in EK
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 11:00
Crinklstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Mr. 4HP

"Your perception is astute - let me make a small announcement that you have alluded to - Crinklstein & bigusdicus are the same guy - remind you of someone else we haven't heard from recently? Nope it's not the tartanguy (unless he's using a new IP address) but he's displaying the same ethos."

4HP

Mr. 4HP I think you need to check your facts as they are a little pear-shaped. Way off the mark there sir!

Please stop this off-the-topic attempt at trying to resolve this issue in your favor. The IP address for both of your user-names is identical - that is sufficient evidence to me that you are attempting to mislead the members by using different user-names in an effort to support a point-of-view. Considering the unusual stance that both of your user-names had adopted, I made an announcement to the members that it was obvious to me that you had assumed a dual personality in an effort to propagate an opinion - something that one of the other members had already suspected. I did not identify you, as some of your bleeding-heart proponents have intimated, I merely indicated that two user-names were posting from the same address. If you have an explanation as to the coincidental IP address's please feel free to email or PM such evidence to either myself or to [email protected] In the event that you are (somehow) able to explain this coincidental IP address for two user names, both with the same opinions, I would be more than happy to apologize in full and put this whole sorry affair to rest. 4HP