PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Miss Flying So Much
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 10:56
tallulah1978

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Well thank you all for your kind comments and suggestions. I read back my posting and thought 'god I sound like a right miserable bugger' and I think that's because I am! My boyf and I have been arguing becuase I'm just fed up all the time and the daily grind is exactly that - G-R-I-N-D - He just keeps saying, 'when are you going to snap out of it'. And i don't feel like I am to be honest. I don't want to be a bitter twisted old ex-hostie!

I need a kick up the ass and to do something, that's for sure. I actually applied for a P.A. position at my old airline but was refused because they don't take ex-cabin crew into positions within directorate because of confidentiality issues, after all the liklihood is I still have flying buddies and as P.A. to the Operations Director I would be privvy to sensitive things. I do wonder if it was because of my sickness record though.

Some drastic actions is required methinx! And some decisions need to be made sharpish because I am wallowing and feeling very lost at the moment!

Thanks again to you all for your advice

Tallulah
x