PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA IR issues
Thread: BA IR issues
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2007, 18:29
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glamgirl
FBW, in regards to both the increments and law, have a look at ESS forum. It's explained there from our fleet manager. We're just waiting for confirmation about the increments involving LGW.
Glamgirl, I am aware of the pseudo-answer of our fleet manager on the ESS forum as I am quite active over there. The unions were supposed to meet "urgently" yesterday with the company and so far no emails from the unions to keep us in the picture.

Originally Posted by Glamgirl
I'm just wondering about your basic... I got the choice of starting on just over 14k or just over 15k when I got my promotion last year. Just wondering what happened with yours?
I knew of this situation and that's exactly the point!!! I didn't get a choice!! 13k that was it! Why is it that some people get a choice on what contract they want to be on and some don't? Are we or aren't we doing the same job for the same company? We got promoted at the same time too, so WHY?!?

This is what really annoys me....that some people are valued more than others. It is really unfair and something that, believe me, won't end here.
I just have something a little bit more urgent to deal with these days, but I will get all the legal advice that I can and present the unions (and not just the useless reps!) with the evidence. Or act on my own, I do not care if nobody else wants to support this fact although it would be in the whole CC community's interest!!!