PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF Pay rise (since debunked - morphed to ID seat-priority cat-fight)
Old 1st Feb 2007, 04:24
LDG NO BLUE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning Ironbutt,

I don't expect you to know the subtilities of leadership, but you are so wrong when you think that putting the senior flight attendant in F, while the FO flies in business does not affect the chain of command.

I'm not complaining about the J class, I love the skybeds and ID travel makes travelling on business financially palatable.

If you look into other organisations, you will not find that a Section Chief, will travel FIRST, while the Vice-President sits in business.
Our aircraft is just like a little working cell having its own CEO, VP and Supervisors. It has to have a chain of command, like it or not.
In the military, you will not see an Officer riding with 2nd Class tickets while the Sargeant is on 1st Class. They are off duty, like we are.

It's just not right and it amazes me that you, Ironbutt fiercely agree with this policy.

As for adressing the competent channels to solve the problem. There are no competent channels in Gulf Air.

Unless you voluntarily give your FIRST seat to your FO while you're travelling, all what you are saying is just a bunch of hypocrisies and empty words.

Take care,
LNB

Last edited by LDG NO BLUE; 1st Feb 2007 at 06:15. Reason: grammar