PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air
Thread: Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2007, 20:25
Mama Mangrove

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually AVSEC I think you'll find that you didn't say those things in your previous post:
Arik must remember to publicise extensively, any local staff employed in the area, to survive in those neck of the woods.
PHC notoriouse for organized extortion,and sabotage.One of the many reasons we are not there.
Good news though innit?
getting to be experts in car bombs so watch that car park.Great place to lob mortars if you get my drift.
Arik is going to make a mint from this.Its good they have invested in security,much better thanAero who are more vulnerable.
No mention of NAF Base there and you have just said that Aero hasn't invested in security and Tom is just saying that they have. You said that Arik has invested in security, but Tom's vanished picture proves they need to invest in security. According to their website they are already operating their service to Port Harcourt.
There are attacks and explosions taking place in PHC.
There are none taking place in UK, where I see you say you are based then?
There are militants looking for Nigerian Government targets to attack or sabotage according to world media.
There are none looking for American or British Government targets to attack or sabotage according to world media?
It's all relative isn't it?