PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2007, 04:32
Charmed1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Etihad assessment day disaster!!!

So I went for the Etihad assessment day and it was disasterous. We were initially supposed to be 40 but double that amount showed up for the assessment day. It was so disorganised that before the first group activity even came I already wished I didn't make it...yip it was that bad. The other girls were tired and miserable cause we were on our feet the whole day and the whole process was just drawn out and quite demoralising. I must say, Emirates was a lot more organised when I had my assessment with them last year.

Okay so then came the whole choose an item assessment, I mean really you had to choose from lipgloss, a cell phone, tea and water and state why you chose that item!!! Craziness I tell you

Anyway after feeling like I could chop my feet off cause they hurt so much and being soooooo hungry I could eat myself into an oblivion I was eliminated...out of 80 people only 10 were chosen. I was relieved because living in Abu Dhabi didn't appeal to me after the recruiters did a presentation on it...hectic. I did however try and think what they were looking for because I'm not bad looking...my answer I thought was quite interesting Anyhooooo I suppose everything happens for a reason...EYtruth guess I won't be seeing you at EY after all...I hope you find what you're looking for and all your dreams come true.