PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BoganAir and Mr Eslake
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2007, 21:17
Mudgie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Bogans

I LOVE Bogans......otherwise I'd still be in a Metro!
But you have 2 different scales of Bogans....

"Dead Set Bogan's"...Don't wash, don't know about the nice smelly stuff to put under their slowly infesting armpits, turn up for a flight in bare feet and no top (plus a mullet if your lucky), ask "Hows yuse doin?" and picks his/her nose and while wiping it on the arm rest is yelling at her/his 3 kids under 5 who in their own right could be confused with ferral rats with "shut up or I'II bash ya again"!

Then we have....

"Ausssie Bogans"... Might be wearing their St Albans runners (that's the furry little open ugboots worn in Melb's Western Suburbs) and sporting a Salvo's special shirt .....but in essence are Patriotic, decent people that will stop when you break down in the scrub or happy to lend you a hand.
I once did a Red Shield appeal collecting $ at an intersection in Melbourne in South yarra (which for non-Aussies is a National drive for funds on a Particular day for a worthwhile cause).
And it was the BMW's the Jags and the Lexus drivers who wouldn't lower their windows yet an Auusie bogan in his/her rusting corrolla who would throw $10 at you....!
Don't mock "ya bread an butta" too much boys!!

P.s..I have had to pax next to the nose picking ones and its a 1st hand account!