PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - psychometric and aptitude tests
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2007, 01:19
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H1.....mate! ...totally agree with the sentiment that they are worthless......why,...for the mere fact you can manipulate the results in many ways....Ive often marvelled and laughed at some of the answers Ive given...and said to myself..."Surely they dont believe that tuti!!!!"

Pod....would you entertain the idea that they are an out-dated method(and I only talk in the Airline arena)of testing suitable candidates???...the young fellas will get sucked in ,but for those of us who have done many.....it,s co-operate and graduate

H1...makes the most valid point,and it is one Ive been on the end of.....the tactics of a good,smart,savy interviewer will get you every time..... these blokes will tear you to shreads and "trying to bull****e the bull****er"is a fate worse than death

Got sent on my merry way many years ago,the first day was the apptitude/physco test/sim and I obviously passed it,.....you only went to the second day with a pass.......next day,in short,....the bloke managed to find out that I,d been an illegal alien for 3 years before being caught,and Id never mentioned a word until he sprung it on me.....(long story)....by the time I.d finished telling my fibs ........the hole was so deep,I saw a chinese fella.....