PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Support Is This The End??
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2007, 21:44
CharterNorthWest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caution cwllpl

Holding your breath for a long time could damage your health and no matter what people may say about you we dont want anything to happen to you.

Sorry its taken me so long to reply but i have been working.You see some of us have spent alot of time trainning to do what we do and not been close in certain ways with the management to get to where we are now (From what ive been told, Sorry if its not true) ,Spent alot of time with your ex employee on saturday and whilst you may not think so he was happy with FS but after incidents that took place with members of management he didnt like the way things were turning out,but there again other members of staff that have left and we were speaking to on saturday felt the same way too.

Anyway knowing senior members of FS management i thought i would post the rumours i had heard and then see what was said about the topic, in other words light the Blue Touch Paper and stand well back, and we all got the response we were expecting...so predictable.

So if all the response's are true that have been posted on here then the best of luck to all the staff at FS for the future.

And as for the rest long live all ex Co-ords,ex pax agents,and very good close friends.