PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Strike Threat
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2007, 18:09
lexxity

Lady Lexxington

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have stayed out of commenting on this thread so far, but felt I had to comment on Harry Wragg.

That attitude is why so many would dearly love to see BA brought to it's knees. Your attitude is all too prevelant in BA and it does not endere you to any of your fellow airline collegues around the network. BA were once the flag carrier and a symbol to be proud of, now they are an utter shambles who p' off pax and staff alike. On behalf of my airline we would like to thank you for all the pax who will have rerouted to us and will continue to do so.

It is time you entered the real world and realised that your world revolves around your pax. I totally respect the right to withdraw labour, but to say that pax have nothing to do with your decisions is totally wrong, you withdraw labour and you risk alienating your pax base. This is what this latest strike threat has done, and will continue to do so when the next round of strike talk starts. You should be fighting to get your pax back not telling them to go away.