PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interesting note about AA Airbus crash in NYC
Old 29th Jan 2007, 01:50
theamrad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey! Lighten up just a bit, there theamrad! I did not say “the accident is everyone’s fault.” And, I am at a loss to understand why you think my opinion is any less valuable than your opinion or that any comments I’ve made are any less rational than anyone else’s here. I certainly did not insult you (or anyone else) personally OR professionally … at least not that I am aware of and certainly not intended if you or anyone else took my comments that way. I certainly didn’t accuse you of posting “juvenile badinage.”
Ok AirRabbit, just seemed to me like the earlier statement was addressed at me. But since you say otherwise, then I have to appologise. Also in light of that, I think some of what you say DOES make sense. I'm sorry that i can't get to discuss it anymore right now - I'm up to my eyeballs in work for the next day or so - I'll try to get back tomorrow and we'll see if any agreement can be reached on opinion - or if it will be agreement to disagree in the end