PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UAL Attempted Hijack
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2002, 07:44
Roadtrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fernytickes -. .We can do a pretty good job with getting rid of illegal aliens when we have the WILL to do it, and it's being done right now by an American President who's actually more concerned about national security than what fat interns can do for him.

You use the typical liberal arguement that since it's hard and not absolutely 100% effective, it shouldn't be done. BS. I consider "undesireable" anyone that overstays their visa or is here illegally without the permission. It's not the total solution, but it's a part of it.

I also use the term ILLEGAL ALIEN, since the new euphamism "undocumented immigrant" is trying to be popularized by wet-mouthed liberals and people who stand to profit by having masses of ILLEGAL ALIENS populate the US. They're trying to make gullible people, incapable of critical thought, think that only thing wrong with these ILLEGAL ALIENS is that the dog ate their green card.

I lived for many years in foreign countries. I respected their laws and culture. I expect visitors to my country to do the same.

I personally don't give half a crap about William Wallace and ancient Scottish history. And as far as your terrorist buddies, or freedom fighters, or whatever you chose to call 'em goes, it's too bad I didn't delay leaving the Air Force a few years. I would have had the pleasure of visiting retribution upon them 2000lbs at a time.

Sounds like I take getting my country attacked personally, doesn't it? You're right.

]

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: Roadtrip ]</p>