PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UAL Attempted Hijack
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2002, 04:32
Roadtrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fernytickles - . .I never said it was WELL spent. Why didn't you approach airport authorities and tell them about the breach in security??? If it was my call, we'd be politely profiling passengers (yes, even and especially Arabs and Muslims). I'd immediately deport illegal aliens, starting with ones from problem countries, and stop immigration from those countries as well, until we got control of the problem. The real problem isn't fingernail cutters, it muslim fanatics and their tacit supporters in the basements of a few western mosques. It's not even the occassional Uruguayan nut-case, like this latest incident probably is. A good cockpit door, lethal cockpit defense, a cabin camara system, and a vigilant and trained cabin crew will take care of people like him. What I really worry about is how many more Richard's there plotting in the basements of London and New Jersey mosques, while the other members are out front telling the news media how they're being victimized by racial profiling.

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: Roadtrip ]</p>