PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training in the USA - Visa and TSA Requirements
Old 28th Jan 2007, 16:57
BIG MISTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been through this process twice and each time it has amazed me.

Sitting there for hours, being fleeced for your money and jumpping through checks which are quite frankly laughable.

I took 3 sets of passport photos so that they couldnt send me off down the road like they did last time, because my hair was slightly shorter !

Then of course the fun still isnt over. You can look forward to being treated like a criminal when you arrive at your destination too.....finally over....nop the chances are that you will also get turned over as you go back home !

Dont these people realise that they are dealing with people that are willing to kill themselves for their caluse. Filling in a couple of forms, having a photo done and then all of the other stuff is not going to put them off !

I'm sorry to read your post. This type of stereotyping should have died out long ago. If your are looking for terrorists these days then everyone should be treated as suspect.....and as London sadly discovered, that includes HOME GROWN.

HOWEVER as you have already said.....keep your goal in mind.

Its still a great place to visit on holiday and to fly.

As we say at work 'dont let the buggers grind you down' !