PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2007, 00:33
Samara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Upper Age Limit to EK

Hi to all of those of you who are good enough to post replies to various questions and scenarios related to trying to get in as cabin crew with Emirates.

I posted a message a little while back with regard to upper age limits for consideration to entry into Emirates as cabin crew.

I noticed that there was no response. I am now even more curious, as I noticed that someone else has posted a similar message about any information pertaining to the upper age limit for cabin crew.

I noticed on the Emirates Cabin Crew website that they have a lower age limit, but there is no mention of an upper age limit.

My previous post was addressed to any employee of Emirates who may be able to shed light on the subject, as in, is it true that Emirates do not consider anyone over the age of 30 as potential cabin crew? To date, I have not received a reply to affirm or deny the rumour.

To anyone who currently is employed in any department of Emirates, would anyone be able to confirm the rumour that Emirates would not consider employing anyone over the age of 30 as cabin crew? After all, who says that someone who has an age of 35 plus, and may look a lot younger but is still as able to fulfill the job requirements, but due to age, is looked at as being unfavourable?

Are there any cabin crew who currently work as cabin crew at Emirates over the age of 35? Or are us over 30 year olds just living a dream?

Any information that anyone may be able to provide on this subject would be greatly received.

Many thanks to you all for your time and information.