PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia IV
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2007, 22:35
stubby jumbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 2007 Pigs Might Fly Award

Originally Posted by Eden99
last week the Executive General Manager of Qantas Engineering, David Cox said " We have had some issues with our new on demand IFE system. As with any complex system, there have been some technical issues. Although we have had some intermittent problems, the system is generally working well. The problems usually involves a small number of seats and the passenger can moved a different seat in these cases"
Based on this quote alone -this buffoon should resign-NOW !

This is a total load of horse****e and EVERYONE who flies (pax included) would know that this has been going on for at least 18 months.

I personally have written numerous ICAN's on it, result =ZIP.

I for one and sick and tied of EVERY trip on a 744 having to put up with constant jibes, smart arse cynisism, angst etc fro pax who are OVER IT.I cannot tell you how many pax have walked as a result of this .....because it would be in the 100's!!!

CSS's and CSM's are the ones who should be paid a IFE "breakdown allowance" 'cause they are the poor bunnies who predominately have to put up with the abuse.

Solution.........Scrap the whole system on the 744 and start again.
Rockwell Collins should then be hung out to dry.

But someone needs to tell David COCKs something his daddy would of told him when he was a nipper.

"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"