PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - XL.com/Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2007, 08:28
B.Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xl.

Originally Posted by babymax
hey b flyer you obviously had a bad experience xl are not the worst charter airline,im fed up of people slagging off xl,every airline has bad points and good points,if people are not happy with xl go and work for other airlines for a few months and yoll realise xl are not that bad.for those wanting to apply give it a go.and too be honest if you get laid off and not asked back its for a reason and you guys know that its the same with every airline.
babymax,

yes I had a bad experience with them....I know crew who love the airline.
Have to say the crew is very nice, but I still think the company is unfair in many aspects ( eg. if you earn with 75% contract 1400£ and others just survive...)

I aslo know there is no perfect compant out there, as I mantioned it previously, but XL have almost only bad points....hopefully this will be changed in the future, because they just loose the good crew...

You know everyone is different and everyone have differnet reasons to do this job...I haven't signed for the winter contract, and I just signed off from a Yacht and have to say the money was great over there and I have the opportunity now to pay back my credit here, what I had to use during my employment with XL.

Still think to start a career with XL is fine just be aware about few (?)things.....

Anyway, I wish everyone all the best and a nice summer season!!