PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA OZ Jobs
Thread: GA OZ Jobs
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2007, 22:55
bullamakanka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RTG,

I am having a go because its a very broad, and imature, generalisation you are making about kiwi aviators. There are many of our stange sounding cousins in GA in OZ and all the ones I have come across have been great fellas. You may have come across the odd bad apple by the sound of it, build a bridge. No I am not a kiwi either.

They are welcome to come to OZ for work just like you are welcome to go NZ for work. Good luck to them!

If there was a **** load of work in NZ and none here I bet heaps of us would be there in a heart beat.

Unfortunatelly I have never had pax who paid to jump out of the aircraft. Its quite a novel concept though. However some of the aircraft I have flow are well worth jumping out off.

It sounds like you have a similar opinion of instructors and sky dive pilots as you do kiwis? So what if some one takes a different career path to you mate.

Did you vote for One Nation a few years ago?

Any way back to what this post is all about...

There is a lot of work about in GA these days. It looks like another good year for airline recruiting in OZ, which will keep the flow through GA moving. You may end up in a few strange joints but as Ops say, its what you make of your time there.