PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia flight college
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2007, 20:41
dumdidum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This Egnatia looks very nice and I'll definitely have to consider this option also. Still, we Finns are fortunate enough to have even less expensive option available(10ke) which I'll try first. Since my probablities are 25 to 1 to get in, I'll keep saving for Egnatia or whichever school I will choose. Need to decide soon though, I just turned 28... But anyways, Egnatia looks very nice indeed =)

One question though. A couple of finnish companies require Finnish licences for some strange reason. Is it possible to turn HCAA to FINCAA(or whatever the correct acronym is) as easy as to UKCAA? After getting fATPL, I need to stay in Finland for at least two years due to the studies of my better half. After that I'll look into moving abroad if such is the mood. Nothing really wrong in Finland either(quite the contrary)... except for the taxes.

btw. Mr Bryce is not considering egnatia anymore. He explains his concerns in his diary.

edit: Nevermind my "one question". Got the answer from another thread and by reading JAR FCL 1.1065. So no prob there.