PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Wannabees & Recruitment (merged)
Old 26th Jan 2007, 10:43
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teachin,

you pointed out that you never worked for easyjet as you didn't get the job.
Sounds to me like you a bit bitter because your skills were unwanted. You can't have always thought that bad about easyjet otherwise you wouldn't have applied in the first place...

I, on the other hand, have been working with them for over a year now and I love it. I think it's great fun and I'm far away from willing to do everything as you called it. Neither are the majority of my colleagues.
And I'm not that young anymore either. And we have cc quite a bit older than me around who are in their 40's and 50's. For some it's the first flying job, other have years of experience flying for prestige airlines before they moved to shorthaul and low cost.

Your idea about the job is bizarre, the least, and most defenitly unfair. But maybe that's the reason why you didn't get it.

Rubbish is a problem within aviation in general, not just easyjet. But at least easyjet is trying and has started recycling on board which no other airline (to my knowledge) has done before. If you have a problem with flying because of environmental reasons than you shouldn't fly at all. Neither as cc nor as a pax on a holiday!

And we do have an inflight magazine by the way which lives in the saetpocket together with the saftey card, a sick bag and yes, a menu. So does BA Connect and other carriers. Pax do want a Menu with a price list. They know that we don't give complementary services and they don't have to buy anything on board if they don't want to.

Why don't you chill out a bit, get over the rejection and move on? There is no reason to try putting other people off only because you didn't get it.