PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2007, 09:02
milz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone, and thank you all for great information an help!!

Im going to the open day interview tomorrow and im a bit nervouse like evryone else and have a few questions to ask.

Anyone who knows how many people out of all that comes to the open day that emirates send an invitation to? Is there a bigger chance to pass the interview with an invitation?

Will there only be groupquestions, or questions to answer one by one? In that case, is it infront of the whole group or will they ask us in a separate room? Will the group get smaller during the day, or do they send everyone home at the same time? Until what time does the open day usually last?Will we have to present ourself infront of the group and tell everyone about ourselves?

If they after the informtation ask if we would like to answer some questions (i read someone say now it's good to be noticed) Any ideas about good questions to ask?

What time is good to be there? Everyone seems saying it's good to be earlie, but how earlie? Is 1 hr good, or maybe too much? What time does most people seem to arrive?

The pictures, how do i best hand them in? Is it a good idea to glue them on a paper, or do they want them as they are to be able to use them for something?

Is it enough to bring a cv with experience, or do you guys brishould i bring a letter aswell saying why i want to work for emirates and to tell them about myself?

How long does it take from the open day until you actually know that you got the job, if you pass all the tests? Will i have time to go traveling next week and stay away for about 2 weeks if i pass?

Do they do any kind of test on the open day except speaking that i have to be preperd for? When do they do the healthtest? Is it made by emirates doctors, or is it enough to go any hospital to fill in and fill in a form?