PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BoganAir and Mr Eslake
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2007, 08:23
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs Up - I do admit these idiots do drag the bastard out of me, but my staff and I are sick of fielding calls from people who cannot even drive a phone book and also cost me on the incoming 1800 call. They also quite often get abusive when their error is pointed out in around one third of calls.

Wonderful SLF for our good friends in cabin crew to have to deal with.
If that clown cannot even get his crap together to call an airline, what is he doing booking online. Webjet has higher service addons than I do. It is all "sucked in by the marketing" crap. Flight Centre if approached as a first stop is way higher in service charges and the staff do only have a minor clue if the fare is not a 2 sector return. Marketing marketing bloody marketing.

If he had have called us (I cannot speak for other agents as to booking fees) the maximum would have been $40.00 per person over and above the online fee.

For that you get a check that your passport validity is OK, advice re incoming and outgoing visa and departure fees and a 24/7 emergency after hours number to call when little Johny gets bitten by a monkey he prodded at Sangeh and the travel insurance you were offered was refused.

It is true Thumbs Up. I did get the call. That is what I told him. No apologies from me. If you ring Maccas to complain about your KFC Burger, expect erronious information in return.

Quite frankly we are sick of dickheads who book on line and call us for help as well as those life support systems for genitals who do not even know who they booked with or how to bloody spell it.

Holiday of a lifetime?

Bali will be richer for them not being there.

I do however apologise in advance for any drama I cause at MELKKJQ - having had it done to me on numerous occasions I should not have done it, but was at bogan overload point which is just one notch below justifiable homicide when I got the call.

EWL