PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BoganAir and Mr Eslake
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2007, 20:23
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I flew Jetstar MEL-NTL last week and it was anything but bogan. The cabin crew were young but seemed experienced. Very professional yet engaged with the customers in a friendly and sincere way. I observed more than a dozen customers thank the crew for an excellent flight. The 320 was very clean and LIGHT YEARS more comfortable than a QF 737.

First time I have flown on them with allocated seating and it was like a different airline. The customers around me couldn't sing enough praise for Jetstar. One even saying the return flight was cheaper on Virgin but he didn't mind paying the extra to fly Jetstar.

Mr Eslake should get out more. There are many full service flights I have operated that are far more 'bogan' than any Jetstar flight. Some of the intra-WA flights and HKG flights are more akin to a third world bus than an aircraft.

MR ESLAKE -
You know what is worse than dealing with bogans? It is people who should know better yet through their own ignorance, arrogance and slobbery act like one.

RENURPP -
I agree ANZ does have a great product. Yet I am let down by their service time and time again. They consistently lack any interest in the value of their customers.

I once made a written complaint about a staff member. A few days later I had the branch manager on the phone bagging him out to me and calling him all sorts of names. Very unprofessional. Yet this guy still works there two years on.