PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prisoners 'to be housed in RAF camp'
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2007, 17:20
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
North East?? My compass is reading wrong. The articles are a bit misleading so I will try my best guess. Ashworth NHS Hospital (Ian Brady lives there) is on the outskirts of Maghull and Kirkby. The old hospital buildings are still behind the wire and at this very moment are being refurbished, I looked at the crane today. It was announced a few weeks ago as a new Category C prison. Not sure what that category is, but it is OLD news spouted again today to put a spin on things. The RAF station has been declared (I think) as a one in the North of England. I am sitting at Woodvale right now and am fairly confident that the security of this station is ....ahem.... not up to the standards required. Sealand airfield is almost empty and as far as RAF airfields go, that is about it for the northwest. So my tentative guess is Sealand or N Yorkshire.
Tony, Gordon, John....... Why bother trying to fool us?? Just let them go publicly, rather than try and hide it behind spin. Everybody knows you are lying. We catch them and you let them go, it has become a sick game