PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2007, 13:23
blackace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foss. That's fine if the aircraft only has one isle.

recently me and my family of 5 with tickets A,B D,E and F on a bus were told we have a complete row all to ourselves so we can go down either isle.

seeing the near isle was crammed with passengers boarding I took my family down the far isle.

Only to be confronted with having to clamber over the passenger in seat G and across the other isle to get our kids into seats A and B.

I don't usually like asking which way to go as I am usually fine at finding my own way, but have you ever tried not showing your stub to the CC, its almost compulsory. The least you can expect is to be told the right way to go once you do show it. After all, the CC should know the seating plan far better than the Pax who most times don't know or even care what kind of aircraft they are boarding.

I got my own back though, once I saw which isle he was working I got my wife to page him and tell him "my husband would like a word with you, he's sitting over there". When he arrived I thanked him for his previous advice and informed him where he had made a mistake, and I hoped his trip around the isles had been less frustrating than my families had been earlier.