PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 4
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2007, 17:11
MME4eva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Future routes ex MME

I agree with a lot of opinions here with regards future routes and have said so in previous posts but will throw my ideas open again:

definately can't see a new based operation in the near future. MME must see how GSM get on first as don't want to tip the boat and have too many routes for too few pax so...

BHD-will only be on a BE BHD based aircraft or-at a push-a MME T3 Jetstream

NQY/BRS-fits WOW perfectly and would bring back BRS into the network from MME but hard to fit this into winter AND summer so maybe summer NQY and BRS and winter BRS only?

CDG/ORY-only option would be GSM expanding (u never know even if not currently served by them elsewhere just look at JER) or very tenious but cityJet or EZY from their ORY base.

ORK- could only see GSM trying this one as agree Aer Arann would be stepping on their own toes here

CIA- come on FR it was popular and if they choose the right times and don't offer it from NCL/DSA/LBA it will draw a lot in from across the catchment area

LGW-do we need it?

Apart from these routes i really don't see any more routes are needed/sustainable. All have been tried just not served by the best operator/timings/aircraft