PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2007, 15:18
panda-k-bear
Bear Behind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My job requires me to do a lot of travelling - usually AF (hey flyblue) or KL (hey Juud) - and the one thing I always, always remember is that I must, without fail, be nice to these guys and gals who suffer the arrogance of pax day in and day out. Why? Well, the most important thing is that my life may depend on them one day (I hope it never will). And 2, no matter how cr@p my day has been, the chances are that theirs has been much worse. Sure, there are bad and good as in all walks of life.

In the most extreme case, I flew with debonair (remember them?!) operating on behalf of LH. As we deplaned, an extremely rude German guy ripped into the purser, telling her that the service was terrible and not what he expected and blah, blah, blah. I spent a good 5 minutes in the galley with her calming her down as he had reduced her to tears - he wouldn't let it go. I told her I'd write to both debonair and Lufthansa in support of her and her crew, telling them of the behaviour of the German "gentleman" - and I did, too!

So there you go - sorry, thread drift and no daft pax comments to report on.