PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Strike Threat
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2007, 08:12
norodnik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I, like a lot of my friends, would stand up for BA and promote them always. Now, most of us either couldn't give a shi*te or are down right hostile.

BA has no customer service left except on board. If there is bad weather, a strike, a terrorist alert, all the BA staff (bar a few loyal folks) run for the doors. No one answers the phone, if your bags are lost, so what.

All BA want to do is take your money, and if it all works then great and if it doesn't then tough. I am not suprised the CC have had enough.

As an aside, have you seen the nice terms that BA are offering if you happen to be a poor PAX during the strike. You can change your ticket for another BA flight (should they be running), or go to a different departure point (at your own expense!!!). What a joke, BA must think we all have weeks to spare to swan around just waiting for when a BA flight may run again.

So, come on CC, strike for ages and ages, don't give up until you have bought the company and its terrible mgt to its knees in such a way that they realise that they are running a business to serve customers and by doing that well everyone will benefit, including the mgt, shareholders etc etc