PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA IR issues
Thread: BA IR issues
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2007, 23:36
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sackings

As mentioned by several others, crew who strike can be sacked. Whether STS said "No, we won't sack anyone" at the meeting or not, crew can still be sacked. And you can bet your bottom dollar that there's a big team going through everyone's files at the moment, looking for even the smallest excuse for getting rid of strikers.

The more I hear/read, the more annoyed I get. Most Yes voters don't even know the reasons why they said yes. I've been on to the bassa forum, where I got such a bashing for having a different opinion. The behaviour of the members of that forum has left me so disgusted that I'm now leaving bassa because I felt bullied by my so-called colleagues (so much for them being bullied by management). By one poster, I was told "nobody likes you, nobody cares about you, why don't you just F*** off?". So much for being adults, eh?

I can't believe these people may lose me my job.

For the record I really like our girls and boys who wear stripes (well, most of them anyway). We have some great times on the 73, and I usually come back from work with a smile on my face (for the record, not THAT kind of smile )