PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2007, 14:18
Ju Ev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re

EKHQ and OzyOs, thanks a lot for your answers and support!

"Although i find it a little odd that you did not get asked to to an english test or a psycometric test before the final interview".

I think I haven't made myself clear. I just skipped the first contact with the company. There was a huge openday were they cut a lot of people with a first individual interview. This interview was in english. This day I didn't have to attend. Next saturday it's going to be the group work + english test + secong group work + psycometric test. After that, they are going to schedule another individual interview on a different day. Well, even though I teach english here, my writing isn't that good, because I don't write that often. I only correct people's writing and their writings are all basic levels. I have many certificates in metodology, but I have been teaching only basic levels for a while.

I'm not afraid of the grammar test, but of the writing, I have to confess that I'm a little worried. I have been practicing a little but I'm aware that I can't do much at this point, or it will make feel even more insecure! rsrsr