PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army route checks the RAF
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2007, 08:12
Comp Charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABIW - what a card eh? If only he dedicated some of his obviously copious amounts of free time to learning a bit about what he is so quick to slag off then maybe Movers and Loadies may be able to meet in the middle from time to time and not pull in different directions.

For every horror story a loadie has about a Movements Team I guarantee that every Mover has a horror story about an ALMs ineptitude and inflexibility.

Fortunately though we don't tend to air our dirty laundry in public (as often) as this particular character.

Now, back on topic...the Army are Route Checking RAF AT Routes eh?

Never let the Army EVER dare moan and bitch when one of their illustrious officers is nominated as the Passenger Reporting Officer in that case. Seems to me that now they are thrusting themselves forward for the job, and I for one will endeavor to oblige.

From now on I will ensure that on every flight I have any dealings with this job will go to an Army Officer. This way it saves them having to put someone specifically on the flight for Route Checking purposes and there is ALREADY a proforma that (should) be filled out with comments both good and bad and returned in the pre-paid envelope to the organisation formerly known as DTMA.

Amazing hey? A system already in place that is mis-utilised. I'm sure time, effort and money will be spent putting in place something entirely different though.

CC

ps Oh yes, as a footnote - apparently (according to ABIW) the majority of delays are down to the fault of Movers...care to back up your accusation with facts matey? Thought not...