PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2007, 06:03
OzyOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Ju Ev and congratulations to your fast track into the next round

Ok, dont fret because you should not get asked questions regarding actual Aircraft incidents.

There are plenty of you who have never worked in the Aviation Industry before and to expect you to know how to handle any incident on an Aircraft, before you have been trained is unfair, as it only gives those who have had prior aviation experience an advantage and EK are smart enough not to do that

I think that the website that shows the first 2 questions you have wrote would freak anybody out who hasnt flown before!! So dont worry about any difficult passenger questions.

The questions you have written after the first 2 are on the right track, about your strengths and weaknesses, handling a difficult customer etc. EK will try and tailor the questions around your experiences that you have had already in the work industry. They have their ways to get what they need out of you, to know if you are suitable or not for the position.

The best advice I can give to you is when practicing your answers, always make sure they have positive endings. When dealing with a difficult customer (for example) when you round off your answer, do so in a way that shows both the customer and company you were representing at the time had a satisfying outcome.

Best of luck Ju Ev, you seem to have the right attitude already, take some deep breaths before the interviews start, be natural and show then what you can do!!

Cheers