PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Education: What A Levels and Degree (if any)?!(Apr '09)
Old 22nd Jan 2007, 07:27
cumulus pajaritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Continue with the CTC topics

Appologies if i took this forum to another topic, I realised that I moved the line of conversation and it is not fair for the others, first of all appologies and 2nd lets go back to the original topic... CTC CADETS.

Regarding my opinion of the UNI, the moderator can open a new forum or just delete my previous msg, it could be that either I do not have the right info or I am talking about something different to the main topic.

Please do not take me disrespectfull nor offensive towards those who got a degree... someone said it right, I do not know why I/we start giving advices when nobody asked me/us for help...

My other thing was lack of information, if in UK you can get a degree in three years only, different story then, will be ok for a back up plan... (where I come from, takes 5 +years with low jobs perspectives).

And last but not least... never never be unrespectfull (making fun of) towards a CABIN CREW they are part of your team, they will be your colleagues behind your cockpitdoor, you might need to coordinate (hope none) emergencies with them... if you are going to think that they are just for pouring tea... you are having problems with CRM mate... CTC should be aware of you... (dragonfly6) teamwork it is one of the most important words in aviation. (i am willing to pm with you to talk about it, I had to mention it because you wrote before in this forum, but please do not follow this topic in the CTC forum, I am willing to pm with you if you like about CC).

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO GO FOR CTC PROGRAMME, WELL DONE, A DEGREE IT IS ALWAYS A PLUS... (my previous post was off-topic).

Good luck...

CU PA.

Last edited by cumulus pajaritus; 22nd Jan 2007 at 08:51. Reason: the previous post was deleted... by CU PA