PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA IR issues
Thread: BA IR issues
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2007, 13:49
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnage Matey, I feel compelled to reply to your claim about LGW training and pilots and first class food. I did my 777 conversion course in Dec 06 and at no point during the 5 days were we told about who can and cannot eat first food. I don't understand where this has come from apart from someone with a grudge (I'm not saying you btw). At LGW (can only speak for EOG and SF) we've been well known for our Crm and looking out for each other. I did a there and back yesterday (flight time 1 hr each way). I was on my own in CE, but I still went into the flight deck at least 4 times during each sector (no, I'm not a floozy ). I believe it's nice to be nice, and most of our colleagues do the same. Unfortunately it's the few (from either side) that ruins it for many. Ever heard of such a thing as "kill them with kindness"? That's what I do when I don't get satisfactory responses, whether it's cc, fc or pax. I dare you to try it for at least 5 flights, and see what happens.

Also, please remember that most of people who post on the SFLGW threads on the bassa web site are actually LHR crew. Go figure?? Confused the hell out of me I have to say.