PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 4
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2007, 12:46
MME4eva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FCA Ski Flight

Just seen the FCA on finals into MME so does that make it yesterday and today then? Is this a weekly route or for just two weeks like last year?

As with regards to bmi, advertising would be great as the MME LHR is a great route to have that many a regioanl airport would love but i'm afraid an advert after the Tyne Tees weather with no mention of the actual route (Just the BMI name and website!)won't help!

For the average passenger who would use BMI to LHR, just knowing whether its 3 or 4 times a day and knowing the times (i.e a morning, lunchtime and evening) is paramount and makes you more likely to book with them than this constant chopping and changing which leaves people confused and unable to make concrete plans in the future. KLM seem to do this no probs at MME with only minor tweaks to the timetable and aircraft at the usual times u'd expect i.e. going from winter to summer timetable etc!

I'm sorry if BMI can't make CDG work it's worrying as from LHR they seem to offer low fares and many a passenger would be interlining to a star alliance partner. Ok at LBA its different but i thought BD was for the business traveller given its frequency of 3x daily and the 1 x daily Jet2 was for leisure as they could never afford the regional prices!