PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Strike Threat
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2007, 00:27
Eddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying Fred
Thanks for the reply Eddy. However, I don't believe you answered my origininal question which was:-
Please can you tell me which one of the 12 items you have voted to strike over (and I have looked at all of them) involves you taking a 40% pay cut and having to sell your house?
Fred, good evening. I've been out drinking tonight while I can still afford to do so (he he he.... scoff) and will reply more thoroughly in the morning, but I refer you to a post perhaps unavailable to you which says that the 12 points listed INCLUDE but are NOT LIMITED TO.

As such, the points you refer to are not the only ones being discussed.

At this point in the conversation I'd like to add a few things :

1) I love my job
2) I really love my job
3) I love the company I work for
4) I have nothing but respect for my upper-management. They have been employed to do a job and they are doing it, however badly one might see this as being done.

Bottom line - I hate that the company name has been damaged as a result of my (and my peers') mission, if you will, to protect our earnings. I want a fair deal that can be agreed to by both the unions and the company AND I HOPE that we can reach this deal without a walkout coming to fruition.

Again, chaps, a full response will follow in the morning.

Best wishes