PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sexual Harrassment Questionnaire
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2007, 14:37
Melchett01

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Navigator
I presume it would have been anonymous. Don't be surprised when you get a hastener.
What, invisible unique bar codes on each and every one sent out? They wouldn't...... would they.......
Wouldn't be at all surprised. I was sent a 'coninuous attitudes' survey at the start of '06 - how did I enjoy my job, was life in the mob up to scratch etc etc etc. I sent it back spelling out in no uncertain terms what I thought of some aspects. Funnily enough, I got back from the desert in autumn '06 and guess what was waiting for me in my in-tray: yup, yet another 'continuous attitudes survey' form to fill in.

Duly filled it in with similar answers to the first effort but with the query at the end asking if they were going to keep sending me these forms until I replied with the answers they were looking for.

Olly - if you are in the trg system and you feel as though it is your duty not to bin the questionnaire, be a good chap toe the party line and tick the right boxes, even if in your heart of heart you know it's the wrong box. Anonymous surveys don't exist in the RAF!